Our new Noosa clinic is equipped with the latest equipment and up-to-date technology. We offer both Medical and Surgical Ophthalmology management, all in a convenient location in Noosaville.
Our Noosa clinic offers disabled parking and disabled access at the rear of our clinic. Please notify our friendly staff if you require directions when you book your appointment.
Please have on hand your:
- Medicare card number
- Health fund details (if applicable)
- DVA/Pension/health care card details (if applicable)
- Current referral letter
Insight Eye Surgery carries out surgery at the Noosa Hospital.
Noosa Hospital is a modern 92 bed medical and surgical facility located in a peaceful bush land setting. It provides a comprehensive range of inpatient and day services across a wide range of specialties. Equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology, the hospital is able to provide high quality care to patients.
For your convenience, Noosa Hospital offers:
- Parking: available but may be limited during busy times. Patients can be set down and picked up in front of the hospital Main Entrance
- The hospital operates a Courtesy Transport Buggy service during the week from 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Services are supported by 24-hour Emergency Department and an Intensive Care Unit
- Overnight patients may be directed to the Day Procedure Unit for admission and transferred to a ward/room after surgery
- Television: 10 channels of Austar available to patients free of charge
- Click here for more information